Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time to let off some steam

Equal parts class assignment and pretty good idea, The Vent: The Blog aims to act as a companion to my popular among divorced men and college students podcast The Vent! Here I will be posting some text-exclusive pieces about movies, both old and new, and of course I will be posting episodes of the podcast as it comes out.

For the uninitiated, allow me to talk about The Vent and what it is.

THIS is the first episode
The Vent: "Silent Hill: Revelation"
Fueled by a sense of rage after watching Silent Hill Revelation, I began documenting my outbursts on audio. After running the idea through my head I decided to turn it into a podcast of sorts, and thus the Vent was born! Mid-way through production of the first episode I decided to add a soundtrack behind me, and I liked it. So, the soundtrack has become a key player in giving the Vent an identity.

Other current episodes of the Vent include:
The Vent: "Mean Girls 2"
 
The Vent: "Dead Snow"
(This episode marks the first positive review of a movie)

As i stated before, I will be posting every episode that I create as they come as well as some blog exclusive text-reviews, opinions, and industry-related news! Stick around and Vent with me!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment